Paradise NOW! Raw Permaculture Retreat: Get the skills, Experience the Bliss...

  • Chef Sprout
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hi Folks,

      I'm putting on a very affordable, hands-on Raw
      Permaculture Retreat in Hawaii end of
      february.

      Permaculture is a design system for creating
      sustainable sytems that imitate natural
      ecosystems to meet human needs for food, energy,
      architecture, etc. while caring for the
      earth.

      This retreat is also foucsed on grounding into
      physical reality the intention to form
      sustainable/intentional raw community.

      It is located at COCO: The Center of Conscious Oneness
      (www.thehawaiicoco.com) on
      Papaya Farms road which is a
      nexus of small raw foodist communities living very
      sustainably.

      The site for more details www.rawpermaculture.org will
      up tomorrow with a lot more
      details.
      In the meantime you can see the pdf of the retreat
      flyer at www.thesunkitchen.com

      Hope to share inspiration and learn together in
      Paradise...NOW!

      Bruce
      www.thesunkitchen.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com