Raw Food Intentional Community

  • denisedthomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hi Raw Food Enthusiasts!

      I have just started a yahoo group to connect Raw Foodists interested in living in an
      intentional community. My goal is to interact with anyone interested in this concept and see
      if there is enough interest out there to actually make it happen! I envision a community of
      Raw Foodists who eat mostly raw vegan foods living together in clustered housing and
      sharing some meals. I would like the community to have a business such as a healing center
      or making and selling raw foods or both. I would like it to be very diverse and I would like to
      attract people who make it a priority to use honest and open communication (like nonviolent
      communication) and are interested in consensus decision making. I am also interested in
      attracting families with kids and families-to-be who are interested in or already practice
      non-coercive parenting and attachment parenting and are interested in alternative education.
      The location of this community is still up in the air at this time.
      The description of the group is a work in progress and will change as people join and share
      their visions!
      If any of this interests you please come join a small but quickly growing group of us
      discussing the idea of creating this!
      Here is the link:
      See you there!
      Denise Thomas