I need RAW FOOD MIRACLE/CURE STORIES!

  • Bryan Au
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hi people are e-mailing me and asking me all the time about RAW ORGANIC FOOD cures and stories to see if it will work for them or loved ones with the same diseases/problems. IF you would like to share your success story with all the details, if you have medical documentation that would be a huge bonus. If you want to be anonymous that is fine too, but if you want to share your contact info so when people want to e-mail you or ask you questions you can respond that would be really great. Please e-mail me directly thank you, we can give hope and help a lot of people!

      RAWcking out in 2007,
      Bryan Au

      http://mail.yahoo.com