Re: [RawPortland] Victoria Boutenko in Portland Jan 14

  • king dave
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hey Shannon,

      I am interested in going to victoria green smoothie shin dig.  I'm wondering about the location and whether or not it's handicapped accessible.  (I've had some major problems with my feet and am unable to carry my wheelchair up any steps at this point.)  if you could let me know, it'd be helpful.

      thanks!
      '
      dave

      On 1/1/07, Shannon Lundberg <shannacht@...> wrote:

      Hello Gabrielle,

      Victoria is speaking where i practise yoga! the director is raw and would like to join the RawPortland list. what does she need to do to join??

      happy new year. i hope this note finds you well.

      with warmth,

      shannon

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2007
        For some reason I cannot see the attachment. I would like to know how
        to RSVP so I can attend Victoria's event. If you could resend the
        flyer, I'd like to pass it on to some friends-
        Thanks!
        Jenna
      • Shannon Lundberg
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
          I do not have a copy of the attachment. but call 503-452-1132 to RSVP. Victoria is speaking at Bikram's Yoga at John's Landing.

          Shannon

          For some reason I cannot see the attachment. I would like to know how
          to RSVP so I can attend Victoria's event. If you could resend the
          flyer, I'd like to pass it on to some friends-
          Thanks!
          Jenna

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Annette
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007

            The flyer is a .jpg file and not able to be viewed by many. I am typing the info from the flyer below:

            Raw Food Lecture in Portland
            Sunday, January 14
            6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

            Sponsored by Bikram Yoga - John's Landing and The Body Unbroken:

            Victoria Boutenko
            Award-winning author of several best-selling books on raw and living foods and popular speaker from Ashland Oregon will present her inspiring new lecture, packed with revolutionary information.

            Nourish Your Body
            Know the Signs of Malnourishment and How to Avoid it

            Location: Bikram Yoga - John's Landing
            5816 SW Hood Ave, Portland, OR 97239

            Advance Registration Required!
            Special price: $5.00