Raw Potluck, Paul Nison

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hello Friends,

      Happy New Years!

      Below is info about the Eden Health Ministries monthly
      raw vegan potluck taking place on Jan. 18 in Oregon
      City.

      Paul Nison will be in Portland on Jan. 15. There will
      be a special raw gourmet dinner along with Paul's
      presentation for only $30.

      Please RSVP to me so we know how much food to prepare!
      You may pay at the door but we prefer pre-payment to
      hold your spot.

      You may mail a check to me or pay on my website at
      http://store.therawdiet.com/paniprdiinpo.html

      Have a great day!

      Mike Snyder

      From: Peter Iijima

      Hi,

      Crystal is home, and we know many of you would like to
      see her. There are two events we would like to invite
      you to so you can spend time with her before she
      returns to Israel on Jan. 22.

      On Jan. 5, 6:30 pm 1024 Linn Avenue, Oregon City
      Crystal will be speaking about Israel and her
      experiences there including the war she lived through
      at a potluck. We'd like to invite you to spend that
      evening with us.

      It will be held at our church, Oregon City
      Evangelical. The food won't all be healthy diet food,
      but some will be. We hope you'll join us for this
      special occasion. Call us for directions. Linn Avenue
      is the same street as Leland (our street) only inside
      Oregon City.

      Jan. 18 at 6 pm Crystal will give us a review of
      healthy eyesight habits at our regular Healthy
      Lifestyle Potluck. She won't be talking formally about
      Israel or her experiences at that time.

      We wish you a blessed and happy new year and look
      forward to seeing you soon!

      Sincerely,

      Pete & Geneva Iijima
    • Bryan Au
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
        Hi people are e-mailing me and asking me all the time about RAW ORGANIC FOOD cures and stories to see if it will work for them or loved ones with the same diseases/problems. IF you would like to share your success story with all the details, if you have medical documentation that would be a huge bonus. If you want to be anonymous that is fine too, but if you want to share your contact info so when people want to e-mail you or ask you questions you can respond that would be really great. Please e-mail me directly thank you, we can give hope and help a lot of people!

        RAWcking out in 2007,
        Bryan Au

        http://mail.yahoo.com