Re: [RawPortland] Victoria Boutenko in Portland Jan 14

  • Shannon Lundberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hello Gabrielle,

      Victoria is speaking where i practise yoga! the director is raw and would like to join the RawPortland list. what does she need to do to join??

      happy new year. i hope this note finds you well.

      with warmth,

      shannon

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2007
          For some reason I cannot see the attachment. I would like to know how
          to RSVP so I can attend Victoria's event. If you could resend the
          flyer, I'd like to pass it on to some friends-
          Thanks!
          Jenna
        • Shannon Lundberg
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
            I do not have a copy of the attachment. but call 503-452-1132 to RSVP. Victoria is speaking at Bikram's Yoga at John's Landing.

            Shannon

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007

              The flyer is a .jpg file and not able to be viewed by many. I am typing the info from the flyer below:

              Raw Food Lecture in Portland
              Sunday, January 14
              6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

              Sponsored by Bikram Yoga - John's Landing and The Body Unbroken:

              Victoria Boutenko
              Award-winning author of several best-selling books on raw and living foods and popular speaker from Ashland Oregon will present her inspiring new lecture, packed with revolutionary information.

              Nourish Your Body
              Know the Signs of Malnourishment and How to Avoid it

              Location: Bikram Yoga - John's Landing
              5816 SW Hood Ave, Portland, OR 97239

              Advance Registration Required!
              Special price: $5.00