Victoria Boutenko in Portland Jan 14

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 29, 2006
      Lucky Portland, Victoria's coming through again with her green smoothie
      inspiration and only charging $5. Feel free to forward the attached
      poster. This is always a good class to bring your raw curious friends
      to. If you miss this one, Victoria and the Raw Family are headliners for
      the Raw Spirit Retreat being planned for Sept 6-9 at Camp Adams.
    • Shannon Lundberg
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2007
        Hello Gabrielle,

        Victoria is speaking where i practise yoga! the director is raw and would like to join the RawPortland list. what does she need to do to join??

        happy new year. i hope this note finds you well.

        with warmth,

        shannon

        Lucky Portland, Victoria's coming through again with her green smoothie
        inspiration and only charging $5. Feel free to forward the attached
        poster. This is always a good class to bring your raw curious friends
        to. If you miss this one, Victoria and the Raw Family are headliners for
        the Raw Spirit Retreat being planned for Sept 6-9 at Camp Adams.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • king dave

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 8, 2007
            For some reason I cannot see the attachment. I would like to know how
            to RSVP so I can attend Victoria's event. If you could resend the
            flyer, I'd like to pass it on to some friends-
            Thanks!
            Jenna
          • Shannon Lundberg
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007
              I do not have a copy of the attachment. but call 503-452-1132 to RSVP. Victoria is speaking at Bikram's Yoga at John's Landing.

              Shannon

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 9, 2007

                The flyer is a .jpg file and not able to be viewed by many. I am typing the info from the flyer below:

                Raw Food Lecture in Portland
                Sunday, January 14
                6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

                Sponsored by Bikram Yoga - John's Landing and The Body Unbroken:

                Victoria Boutenko
                Award-winning author of several best-selling books on raw and living foods and popular speaker from Ashland Oregon will present her inspiring new lecture, packed with revolutionary information.

                Nourish Your Body
                Know the Signs of Malnourishment and How to Avoid it

                Location: Bikram Yoga - John's Landing
                5816 SW Hood Ave, Portland, OR 97239

                Advance Registration Required!
                Special price: $5.00