Re: hey--who wants to take some affordable, laid back raw prep

  • tcce@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006

      I have a huge kitchen with the largest granite island you have probably ever seen, and open area next to is where we could get quite a few people in to view the demonstration or have helping with so it is hands on class too.  I do live in Salem area so it might be a drive for those from Portland.

      Tammy

      FREE for 30 Days! - Holiday eCards from AmericanGreetings.com
      Click HERE and start sending today!