Re: hey--who wants to take some affordable, laid back raw prep classes?

  • chef_sprout2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2006
      Great!

      I have a lot to share and am experienced teaching kids of all ages :)
      Anyone out there have large open kitchen in which the'd like to host?

      Cheers,
      Bruce

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "tcce@..." <tcce@...> wrote:

      > Depending on the price, time and location I would like to
      participate in a raw food prep activity. Between my daughter and I,
      we have several children who are raw and if possible, it would be
      great to have them participate in the food prep so they would learn by
      doing.
      > Tammy

      > FREE for 30 Days! - Holiday eCards from AmericanGreetings.com

      http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/index.pd?c=uol5637

    • Ariel Rose
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2006
        Hi Bruce,

        First of all, WELCOME to Portland! It is really amazing to have you here in town. I met you at the Portland Raw Retreat. Yes,<sheepishly> I chopped the pineapples, and from the skewers they seemed to come out...ok...

        See my website www.nwrejuvenate.com. I have been leading some raw food classes, but my skills are very basic. I was going to trade some naturopathic services for chopping lessons from the culinary institute!)  My patients and cleansing participants keep asking me when the next series of classes will be. Is it possible we could collaborate our efforts?

        Thanks,

        Ariel

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • tcce@juno.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006

          I have a huge kitchen with the largest granite island you have probably ever seen, and open area next to is where we could get quite a few people in to view the demonstration or have helping with so it is hands on class too.  I do live in Salem area so it might be a drive for those from Portland.

          Tammy

          FREE for 30 Days! - Holiday eCards from AmericanGreetings.com
          Click HERE and start sending today!