Raw retreat in Jamaica: Itinerary Part 2

  • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2006
      Hello all!
      I want to wish a Happy New Year , 2007, for all of you, and hopping that all this holiday season it was special as it was for me!

      ... and anyone wants to emerge in a raw- retreat in Jamaica in Middle of January???? for a week or so....?!
       I am trying to go so... if anyone is interested let me know... The details are in the attachment...

      Blessings for all! ildiko