Raw New Year's Eve Potluck in Seattle

  • monikakinsman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      For those of you looking for something fun and raw to do on New
      Year's Eve in Seatle, please come my house! I am going to be
      hosting a sober, raw potluck on New Year's Eve at our Greenwood home
      and would like to invite you all to come!

      What to Bring: A prepared dish of raw, or vegan organic ingredients.
      These events are about abundance – therefore, each person is
      requested to bring a prepared dish large enough that if eaten alone,
      it would completely satisfy 2-3 people.

      Please provide a detailed list of ingredients, and the recipe, if
      possible. If it's your first time to a raw potluck, and you don't
      know what to bring but are interested in coming, please bring an
      organic salad with dressing on the side, or fresh organic fruit.

      Also, please bring your own plates and silverware, and be sure to
      wash your produce well to prevent E-coli and other bacteria
      outbreaks.

      And bring lots of friends!! Let's ring in the New Year together!

      Where: "The Raw Girls' House"
      736 N 90th St
      Seattle, WA 98103

      Time: 6 pm - 1am, dinner will begin at 7pm

      Directions from 1-5 (N or S):
      -Take the 85th Street Exit
      -Follow the street -- it will put you heading West
      -Turn Right on Hwy 99 (Aurora Avenue)
      -Turn Left on N 90th St
      -The house is a block and half down on the right-hand side of the
      street

      Directions from Hwy 99 (N or S):
      -Go on 99 until you get to N 90th St
      -Head West on 90th St
      -The house is a block and half down on the right-hand side of the
      street

      If you have any questions, please contact me at
      monika@... or call me at (206) 334-7111.

      Sincerely,

      Monika Kinsman
      Exeuctive Director & Founder