[RE][RawPortland] Re: hey--who wants to take some affordable, laid back raw prep

  • Tanya Petrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2006
      I would be interested in some classes depending on the price and time/day as well. I'm sure several of my friends would join in too...
      Thanks,
      Tanya

      Subject : [RawPortland] Re: hey--who wants to take some affordable, laid back raw prep

      Date : Tue, 26 Dec 2006 23:01:12 GMT

      From : "tcce@..." <tcce@...>

      To : RawPortland@yahoogroups.com

      Depending on the price, time and location I would like to participate in a raw food prep activity. Between my daughter and I, we have several children who are raw and if possible, it would be great to have them participate in the food prep so they would learn by doing.

      Tammy

      FREE for 30 Days! - Holiday eCards from AmericanGreetings.com

      http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/index.pd?c=uol5637

      Lycos Cinema : Catch up with your friends and see free movies online - watch, chat & connect now >> http://cinema.lycos.com