Re: hey--who wants to take some affordable, laid back raw prep classes?!

  • Chef Sprout
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2006
      I sent Joy a recipe--hope it helps her out!

      Hey--who would like to take some affordably priced, laid back raw food prep classes over the next few months?
      Like: raw pesto pizza, bread and breakfast, superfood snacks and treats, and/or a valentines raw candy making class? or what ever you'd like?!!!

      If so, please let me know and happy holidays!

      Bruce Horowitz prepared the banquet dinner at last summer's Raw Spirit Retreat. He is a retreat chef for Nature's First Law and a staff chef for PCC Cooks in Seattle. Bruce also teaches at Living Light Culinary Institute in California and at the Oregon Culinary Institute in Portland. Bruce was executive chef at the world's first live-food restaurant in the world, RAW in S.F. in the 90's. He continues to be one of the most gifted chefs and teachers in the raw food movement, as well as an ecological activist.

      http://mail.yahoo.com