RE: [RawPortland] help---need recipe!

  • Joy King
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2006
      I don't have any off hand, but these are always my 'go-to' recipe sites:

      Good luck!

      Joy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2006
        > Any pie recipe at this point will do.

        Here's a page with a recipe for pumpkin pie, pecan pie, chocolate truffles and a handful of
        other raw desserts (sorry, no cheesecake):

        http://goneraw.com/recipes/list/dessert

        Hope this helps and Happy Holidays!
        Kandace