help---need recipe!

  • lilthund1
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2006
      need recipe for raw chocolate cheesecake for tomorrow. I am back home
      without my recipes. Any pie recipe at this point will do.

      Thanks!
    • Joy King
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2006
        I don't have any off hand, but these are always my 'go-to' recipe sites:

        Good luck!

        Joy
        need recipe for raw chocolate cheesecake for tomorrow. I am back home
        without my recipes. Any pie recipe at this point will do.

        Thanks!

      • kandace_rae
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2006
          > Any pie recipe at this point will do.

          Here's a page with a recipe for pumpkin pie, pecan pie, chocolate truffles and a handful of
          other raw desserts (sorry, no cheesecake):

          http://goneraw.com/recipes/list/dessert

          Hope this helps and Happy Holidays!
          Kandace