Teleconference tonight with Dr. Doug Graham -- few spaces remaining

  • Elchanan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2006

      Greetings everyone,

      We added "seats" and have a few spaces remaining in tonight's teleconference with Dr. Doug Graham.

      For more information, write to me directly at Elchanan@....

      To RSVP and receive the call-in information, write to RSVP@...

      Have a great day!

      Elchanan

    • Milan Milan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
        Hello,

        What is the ISBN # for Douglas Graham's new book?

        Thanks!

        Sunny

      • Elchanan
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2006