:: $10 DEHYDRATOR FOR SALE – Nesco American Harvest ::

  • aniphyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2006
      has 4 stackable trays lets you expand or contract for fast drying times
      Top mounted fan

      Needs a good scrub, and has a couple small cracks that don't compromise function.
      Works great, and dries fast

      I'm moving this week, downsizing my kitchen, and I have a 2nd dehydrator, so don't need
      this one anymore.

      Feel free to contact me with questions
      Ani