BLACK SESAME SEEDS, organic

  • aniphyo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2006
      Hello

      I have a 3 pound and about another 2-3 pounds of Black Sesame Seeds, organic, of course.
      Black Sesame seeds are packed full of calcium and they say in China it even restores your
      greys to original hair color becuase of it's life force energy

      They cost me almost $8 a lb, and I'd like to offer them at $5 a lb

      I need to sell these by Wed, before I move out this week.

      Contact me if you have questions
    • Celeste Tanit
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
        If these have not already been spoken for, I would take either. Wed would be best for me to pick up but could arrange if needed before then.
        Thanks,
        Celeste
        On Dec 9, 2006, at 2:12 PM, aniphyo wrote:

        Hello

        I have a 3 pound and about another 2-3 pounds of Black Sesame Seeds, organic, of course.
        Black Sesame seeds are packed full of calcium and they say in China it even restores your
        greys to original hair color becuase of it's life force energy

        They cost me almost $8 a lb, and I'd like to offer them at $5 a lb

        I need to sell these by Wed, before I move out this week.

        Contact me if you have questions

      • elise winter
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
          Hi Ani,

          I do not live in Portland anymore so it would be an
          issue to get some of the food you have been posting,
          but where do you buy all of this? Or do you make it
          yourself?

          Thanks,

          elise

          http://mail.yahoo.com