:: BLACK OLIVES - Sundried Raw Organic Kosher - Living Tree Community Foods ::

  • aniphyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      -------------------------
      Black Olives for Sale
      -------------------------

      Hi raw portland

      As you may know, I'm downsizing and moving next week.

      I've got several 10oz jars of delcious raw organic SUNDRIED black olives from Living Tree
      Community Foods
      These are my raw black olives of choice, they are super yummy

      They cost $9 a jar

      I'm selling them at $5 a jar so I don't have to move them with me

      for more info:
      http://www.livingtreecommunity.com/store2/product.asp?id=36&catid=24

      Contact me at
      aniphyo@...
      if you'd like a jar

      I also have a couple cases of Sesame Snap SmartMonkey Bars available at $20 for a 16 bar
      case.

      All the best
      ani