Upcoming Paul Nison Event in Portland

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi folks,

      Raw foods author Paul Nison will be in Portland this
      January speaking at Proper Eats cafe / market.

      This event will feature a special raw gourmet dinner
      prepared by the Proper Eats raw foods chef. The dinner
      is followed by a new presentation by Paul.

      This event will sell out so please RSVP ASAP!

      I recommend checking out Paul's books, they are
      available at the library http://catalog.multcolib.org

      http://www.paulnison.com/events.htm

      Portland Oregan (raw food meal and lecture)
      Monday, January 15, 2007

      Proper Eats
      7PM to 10PM
      $30.00
      Proper Eats
      8638 N. Lombard Ave
      Portland OR 97203
      For More Information and R.S.V.P. Contact:
      Mike Synder
      503-771-3904
      mike@...

      Newest Raw food lecture by Paul Nison
      "The Formula for Health"

      Plus a raw food meal by Proper Eats

      Main topics covered in this lecture

      *Disease defined and cured
      *The two major causes of all disease
      *The role of enzymes, blending and juicing our foods
      *Learn how to have more energy
      *How to avoid disease if you do not have it
      *How to stay looking young
      *The simple health formula to stay healthy
      *The importance of other factors than diet
      *Why people succeed on a raw diet, why people fail
      *Over coming all addictions
      *The role of cleansing

      And much more

      Plus have all your questions answered. Followed by
      book signing

      Please RSVP. Space is limited

      Here is an interview I conducted with Paul last year:

      http://www.therawdiet.com/PaulNison.mp3
      http://www.therawdiet.com/life_foods.pdf

      Mike Snyder