Raw Potluck in the Gorge

  • cloudriver@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2004
      Some of you have been attendees at the Raw Adventure Weekends (raw
      potluck and hike) in the Gorge (Stevenson, WA) that I had the past
      two years. I'm not prepared to do that again on a regular basis, but
      I am hosting a raw potluck on Friday, April 23rd, at 7PM. I would
      love it if you would like to join us. For those of you who might not
      have to work on Friday, you could come out early to enjoy a hike.
      Please email me if you'd like directions to the house. It's about an
      hour's drive from the Portland/Vancouver area. RSVPs are not
      necessary but helpful so that I can have enough plates, glasses, and
      utensils ready.

      Annette
    • Jack B DeMonnin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2004
        Prism:

        My brother swam occasionally before he passed over, into a better world.
        I'm reasonably certain it was a no charge public pool. He could squeeze a
        nickle into 7 pennies even easier then myself. I'll post what I find out,
        one way or the other, before I drop out of the group.

        On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 10:36:09 -0700 (PDT) Betty <prismkitten@...>
        writes:
        > Sounds like fun and I'd love to come but I would want
        > to share a ride with others if possible. Either my car
        > or theirs. Anyone else going?
        >
        > Love,
        > Prism
        >
        > --- cloudriver@... wrote:
        > > Some of you have been attendees at the Raw Adventure
        > > Weekends (raw
        > > potluck and hike) in the Gorge (Stevenson, WA) that
        > > I had the past
        > > two years. I'm not prepared to do that again on a
        > > regular basis, but
        > > I am hosting a raw potluck on Friday, April 23rd, at
        > > 7PM. I would
        > > love it if you would like to join us. For those of
        > > you who might not
        > > have to work on Friday, you could come out early to
        > > enjoy a hike.
        > > Please email me if you'd like directions to the
        > > house. It's about an
        > > hour's drive from the Portland/Vancouver area. RSVPs
        > > are not
        > > necessary but helpful so that I can have enough
        > > plates, glasses, and
        > > utensils ready.
        > >
        > > Annette

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Betty
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2004

          --- cloudriver@... wrote:
          > Some of you have been attendees at the Raw Adventure
          > Weekends (raw
          > potluck and hike) in the Gorge (Stevenson, WA) that
          > I had the past
          > two years. I'm not prepared to do that again on a
          > regular basis, but
          > I am hosting a raw potluck on Friday, April 23rd, at
          > 7PM. I would
          > love it if you would like to join us. For those of
          > you who might not
          > have to work on Friday, you could come out early to
          > enjoy a hike.
          > Please email me if you'd like directions to the
          > house. It's about an
          > hour's drive from the Portland/Vancouver area. RSVPs
          > are not
          > necessary but helpful so that I can have enough
          > plates, glasses, and
          > utensils ready.
          >
          > Annette

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Annette
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3 2:12 PM
            Hi all ~

            My raw friends here in the Gorge are gathering for a potluck on
            Tuesday, September 13th, 6:30, here at our house (just east of
            Stevenson). Please know that you are more than welcome to join us.

            I know that it is difficult during the week to make the trek (we're an
            hour from Portland), and especially the night before the Raw Curious
            Potluck at Mike's house. If you're able, we'd love to have you. The
            more the merrier! (We always have awesome food!)

            Please email or call for directions if you're interested.

            Annette