Paradise NOW! Raw Permaculture Retreat in Hawaii

  • Chef Sprout
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2006
      Hi all conscious Raw Foodies!

      Just wanted to let those of you who hadn't heard yet:

      I am facilitating a weeklong Raw Permaculture Retreat
      at an amazing retreat center, COCO, in the heart of
      Raw Permaculture Community, legendary Papaya Farms
      road on the Big Island of Hawaii, later this winter.

      You can see the pdf and register at
      www.thesunkitchen.com

      There is a $50 discount off of the very reasonable
      rates if you sign up by December 15!

      Hope to co-create paradise with all of this winter!
      Bruce
      877 661 8117
      www.thesunkitchen.com
      www.stirsthesoul.com

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • Mike Snyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2006
        Hi Bruce,

        The Hawaii retreat sounds awesome! I wish I could be
        there. Is stirsthesoul.com your new site for the
        chocolates? Is that the address of the kitchen you are
        using on Woodstock at 59th? I live at Woodstock and
        83rd.

        Mike