Re: Little Book of Raw Thanksgiving Recipes (By 15 Top Raw Chefs)

  • dpxtn7
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2006
      Thank you all for writing about this. I am not even sure why I posed the question. I totally
      understand the transition and food craving needs. I am also fairly new to eating raw and
      am not a purist on anything. It has helped reduce the symptoms of my chronic fatigue.
      When I talk to others about it though, I get a look of "What is she on?". This list helps me
      feel a little less wacko. Deb
      Yes, my rasberries are still producing!