Picture wanted from Bruce's class this past Saturday

  • kandace_rae
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2006
      Hi there. I was at Bruce's raw Thanksgiving class this past Saturday and forgot to bring a
      camera! Bruce was nice enough to allow me to post a couple of the recipes at http://
      goneraw.com, but they are sans photograph. Would anyone that was at the class and took
      photographs of our meal be willing to send me their image and let me put it up? I'd happily
      give photo credits. Thanks in advance.

      Feel free to write directly: kandacerae@...

      Cheers,
      Kandace