Seattle Live-Food Thanksgiving Class by Suggested Donation!

  • Chef Sprout
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2006
      Hi again Folks,

      The Portland Thanksgiving Class is sold out!

      However, I have plenty of spots left in the SEattle class on Sunday from noon to 3pm the cascade People's Center (309 Pontius Avenue North Seattle, WA 98109)

      In fact I have to many spots,so I am making the class by "Suggested Doantion"--which means that the suggested donation is $75 for the class or $35 for the meal at 2:30, but come and pay what you can.

      One catch: You must RSVP* by 7 PM Saturday, so I know if we have enough people to make the class happen.

      It's going to be informative, inspiring and delicious, so I hope you can make it!

      Either by email (thesunkitchen@...) or toll free 877 661 8117

      See you in class

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment