Fw: Oneness Minute Message - Day 7

  • Kathleen Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2006
      This is the first time ever I have sent something to my entire address book. Appologies if you get more than one, I know I have more than one address for some of you.
      Peace,
      Kathleen
      We join our hearts and minds together every day at 11:11 to acknowledge our Oneness with All That Is. Look around you and notice how your judgments have affected your life. And then let them go. Choose again. Choose to recognize your connection with everyone and everything. See yourself in the next person you meet. What if you noticed that you were not any better than anyone else? Or worse? What would change?

      "A strange necessity has been laid upon me to devote my life to the central concern that transcends the walls that divide and would achieve in literal fact what is experienced as literal truth: human life is one and all men are members of one another. And this insight is spiritual and it is the hard core of religious experience.... It is my belief that in the Presence of God, there is neither male nor female, white nor black, Gentile nor Jew, Protestant nor Catholic, Hindu, Buddhist, nor Moslem, but a human spirit stripped to the literal substance of itself before God."

      - Howard Thurman, spiritual mentor to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and founder of the Church of the Fellowship of All Peoples in San Francisco

      This message was sent from www.OnenessMinute.org

      Thank you, Oneness Ambassador, for doing your part to align with others around the world to celebrate our Oneness. Everyday at 11:11 we are remembering our connection: to each other, to our planet and to All That Is.

      The goal of this global daily exercise is to shift our belief of separation to an awareness of our natural connection.

      Humanity's Team is a worldwide movement that seeks to bring people together through our focus on education and inner work. The world does not have to be the way it is. Each one of us has the power to change it.

      Visit Humanity's Team USA at www.HumanitysTeamUS.org

      Visit Humanity's Team International at www.HumanitysTeam.org

      We join All in Love and send Peace and Joy to All.

      Join us in Oneness

      Have You Redeemed Your Free Oneness Minute Poster Yet?

      2305C Ashland St, Ashland, Oregon 97520, USA

      To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
      http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zCwsnOwMtCwMnAysLEyc