Re: [RawPortland] Fwd: Sandor Katz Coming to Portland, 11/27 for Free event

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2006
      Hi, Jeff. Sadly, i believe that Sandor still has some
      active aids virus. I am not totally sure. I just
      listened to what he said and did not ask questions. I
      do know that there are documented cases of people
      whohad aids no longer testing positive. May all
      beings be healthy. Best Wishes, Pamela Melcher
      --- Jeff Rogers <jeff@...> wrote:

      > > I love Sandor. He has aids and at one point was
      > very sick with it.
      >
      > Out of curiosity, do you know if he still tests
      > positive for HIV or has
      > it "disappeared?"
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Jeff

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
      $510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
      www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
    • margarita margarita
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2006
        Hi, all, Where will Sandor Katz be and at what time?

        re:

        Thanks!

        Aimee