Re: [RawPortland] Fwd: Sandor Katz Coming to Portland, 11/27 for Free event

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2006
      > I love Sandor. He has aids and at one point was very sick with it.

      Out of curiosity, do you know if he still tests positive for HIV or has
      it "disappeared?"

      Thanks,

      Jeff
    • Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2006
        Hi, Jeff. Sadly, i believe that Sandor still has some
        active aids virus. I am not totally sure. I just
        listened to what he said and did not ask questions. I
        do know that there are documented cases of people
        whohad aids no longer testing positive. May all
        beings be healthy. Best Wishes, Pamela Melcher
        --- Jeff Rogers <jeff@...> wrote:

        > > I love Sandor. He has aids and at one point was
        > very sick with it.
        >
        > Out of curiosity, do you know if he still tests
        > positive for HIV or has
        > it "disappeared?"
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Jeff

        Sponsored Link

        Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
        $510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
        www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
      • margarita margarita
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2006
          Hi, all, Where will Sandor Katz be and at what time?

          re:

          Thanks!

          Aimee