Fwd: Sandor Katz Coming to Portland, 11/27 for Free event

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2006
      Dear Friends, I rave recommend in advance this 11/7
      free event with Sandor Katz. I love Sandor. He has
      aids and at one point was very sick with it. He has
      worked with fermented foods to vastly improve his
      health. To me, he is one of the healthiest looking
      people i know. I was deeply blessed to attend his
      workshop on fermented foods last summer at Tryon Farm
      and experienced him to be one of the most inspiring,
      effective, empowering, generous, and entertaining
      teachers i ever learned from. I cannot recommend
      this event too highly. People like Sandor are rare
      and precious. And it is free. You have nothing to
      lose. Best Wishes, Pamela Melcher
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2006
        > I love Sandor. He has aids and at one point was very sick with it.

        Out of curiosity, do you know if he still tests positive for HIV or has
        it "disappeared?"

        Thanks,

        Jeff
      • Pamela Melcher
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2006
          Hi, Jeff. Sadly, i believe that Sandor still has some
          active aids virus. I am not totally sure. I just
          listened to what he said and did not ask questions. I
          do know that there are documented cases of people
          whohad aids no longer testing positive. May all
          beings be healthy. Best Wishes, Pamela Melcher
          --- Jeff Rogers <jeff@...> wrote:

          > > I love Sandor. He has aids and at one point was
          > very sick with it.
          >
          > Out of curiosity, do you know if he still tests
          > positive for HIV or has
          > it "disappeared?"
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Jeff

          Sponsored Link

          Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
          $510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
          www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
        • margarita margarita
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 25, 2006
            Hi, all, Where will Sandor Katz be and at what time?

            re:

            Thanks!

            Aimee