Re::: Bruce's Live-Food Thanksgiving Class this Saturday at OCI!

  • chef_sprout2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2006
      Psyched that you're coming to class, Kandace!

      Hey all: Only seven spots left in Saturday morning's Raw Thanksgiving Class and Feast at
      OCI!

      (Please register soon at www.oregonculinaryinstitute.com ("Consumer Classes")

      I'll also have a selection of cutting edge raw food nutrition and recipe books available, as
      well as superfoods and other hard-to-find essentials.

      Hope to see you in class soon!

      Bruce

      877 661 8117
      www.thesunkitchen.com