Special Guest for Tuesday Potluck

  • carmen_doi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2006
      If you love the low bass, we have a special guest at our house on
      Tuesday. JaTtek Clark is the lead tuba player for the Oregon
      Symphony. He will be here giving Ben (our son) a lesson and we
      promise it will not hurt your ears. They will be in the basement so
      we can still visit but have some good music in the background.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone Tuesday at 7:00pm
      Carmen & Lonny Doi
      3214 NE 32nd Place
      Portland, OR 97212
      503-281-3296