Re: sunday supper tonight?

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2006
      Hello,

      Yes, the Sunday Suppers take place every Sunday
      evening on NE Alberta @ NE 16th in Enterbeing.

      Below is an invitation posted a few months ago.

      Mike

      From: Thomas and Gabrielle

      Subject: Sunday Supper Invitation, Menu, Theme

      Dear Friends,

      Share the Love Living Foods, a mission of Christ the
      Healer UCC, offers a weekly catered raw supper and
      spiritual gathering on Sundays from 5-7pm at
      Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta, Portland

      Sunday's menu is:

      Asparagus-snap pea soup, "neatballs", green salad with
      basil dressing fresh squeezed grape juice and banana
      bread for communion.

      The first hour of Sunday Supper is eating and table
      talk about our own lives around a theme(this week it
      is "personal service"). Then we gather for some simple
      singing, Bible discussion, meditation, prayer and a
      closing raw communion.

      Everyone of any or no religion is welcome. RSVPs
      appreciated but not necessary. $5-15 suggested
      donation for the food, or pay what you can. For more
      info, call Gabrielle or Thomas at 503-650-4447.