sunday supper tonight?

  • lilthund1
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2006
      Someone wrote me about a catered Sunday Supper every Sunday in
      Portland, but I don't know where, how much, if I need to notify, etc.
      I would like to go tonight. Any info helps. Thanks!
    • Mike Snyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2006
        Hello,

        Yes, the Sunday Suppers take place every Sunday
        evening on NE Alberta @ NE 16th in Enterbeing.

        Below is an invitation posted a few months ago.

        Mike

        From: Thomas and Gabrielle

        Subject: Sunday Supper Invitation, Menu, Theme

        Dear Friends,

        Share the Love Living Foods, a mission of Christ the
        Healer UCC, offers a weekly catered raw supper and
        spiritual gathering on Sundays from 5-7pm at
        Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta, Portland

        Sunday's menu is:

        Asparagus-snap pea soup, "neatballs", green salad with
        basil dressing fresh squeezed grape juice and banana
        bread for communion.

        The first hour of Sunday Supper is eating and table
        talk about our own lives around a theme(this week it
        is "personal service"). Then we gather for some simple
        singing, Bible discussion, meditation, prayer and a
        closing raw communion.

        Everyone of any or no religion is welcome. RSVPs
        appreciated but not necessary. $5-15 suggested
        donation for the food, or pay what you can. For more
        info, call Gabrielle or Thomas at 503-650-4447.