Dr. Bailey; & A new Raw Store

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2006
      Hello friends,

      I have two announcements today.

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*

      My friend Monika is putting together a raw foods store
      and community center in Seattle. She is hosting a a
      big fundraising event.

      She is flying Paul Nison in from Florida to speak at
      the event. Victoria Boutenko will also be there.

      You can see the details of the event here:

      http://www.rawwashington.org/events/fundraising%20event/fundraiser.htm

      What: Benefit for Seattle's First Raw Food Market and
      Community Center!

      Venue: Columbia Tower Club | 701 Fifth Avenue, Floor
      75

      Keynote Speakers: Paul Nison and Victoria Boutenko

      Master of Ceremonies: Roberta Romero, King-5 News

      Date: Saturday, January 13, 2007

      Time: 6:00 p.m. ~ 10:30 p.m.

      Highlights: Silent Auction, Live Music, Gourmet
      Dinner, Dancing

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

      Many of you know Dr. Stephen Bailey. He was one of the
      keynote speakers at the Raw Spirit Retreat.

      He was interviewed on Dr. Gabriel Cousens radio show
      yesterday, and you can listen to the recording:

      http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archive.asp?aid=8195

      Juicing, Naturopathy, and Immune Development with
      Steven Baily, N.D.

      Doctor Steven A. Bailey, ND has practiced Naturopathic
      Medicine in Northwest Portland since 1983. In Addition
      to his general family practice, he specializes in
      fasting and immune support and works extensively with
      patients who have chronic and terminal illnesses.

      He is the author of "The Fasting Diet" and the
      upcoming "Juice Alive" , scheduled for release
      December 2006. Dr. Bailey's clinic website is
      www.nwnclinic.com

      Enjoy! I hope to see you all at the potluck on
      Tuesday!

      Mike Snyder
      http://store.TheRawDiet.com