Raw Vegan dinner

  • tcce@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004
      Helen,

      I had no idea it was so difficult to get a special dinner made. It does not seem very hard to leave out an ingredient for a customer. That is too bad for you and for them. It just does not seem like good business in this day and age where specializes service is so appreciated.

      Tammy

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • Helen Hecker
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004
        Tammy-- I wouldn't ask. They have changed their menu-- so only 3 items are
        considered raw-- not the variety they had when you were there-- last
        season's menu. They opened up Jan 21st.