:: SmartMonkey Chef Ani FREE demo/talk ::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006

      Hello from SmartMonkey Chef Ani
      (currently in Tokyo, Japan...what an amazing place
      this is!!)

      I'll be giving a free talk/demo next saturday in
      Portland, OR at a Vegan Holiday Festival in town.
      It's $5 to get into the festival, and then you'll have
      access to talks/demos all day, and there'll be many
      booths to check out too. Fun stuff!

      Hope to see you there! More info below.....

      Ani Phyo (Author/Founder and Exectutive Chef of
      SmartMonkey Foods)
      11.30am-12.15pm

      SmartMonkey Chef Ani will show you how to make fast
      and easy organic vegan raw treats everyone will love.
      She’ll explain what makes it healthy for us, and why
      it’s good for our planet. Come and taste how delicious
      it is!

      Menu includes recipes from her UNcookbook, available
      Spring 2007:
      Chocolate Mylk + Persimmon Cobbler

      SmartMonkey Chef Ani's next UNcooking class will be at
      Whole Foods Markets in Portland on December 5th,
      6-9pm.

      For more information on SmartMonkey Foods, please
      visit us online at:
      www.smartmonkeyfoods.com

      Festival info:
      November 18, 2006 (Saturday)
      Time: 11AM-6PM Open to the public
      Where: Lincoln High School 1600 SW Salmon St
      Portland, OR 97205 (Downtown on SW16 th and Salmon)
      web: http://veganholidayfestival.com/

      ------------

      Hope to see you next Saturday!
      Have a great weekend,