:: SmartMonkey Foods Demo & Talk Saturday Nov 18th ::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006

      Hello Raw Portland

      I'll (Chef Ani from SmartMonkey Foods) be speaking at
      a wonderful vegan holiday event on saturday the 18th
      around 11.45-12noon. SmartMonkey Foods will also have
      a booth, so come and sample our bars!!

      It's $5 to get in, but then all talks are free once
      inside
      Hope to see you all there!
      More info follows:

      November 18, 2006 (Saturday)
      11AM-6PM
      Where: Lincoln High School 1600 SW Salmon St
      Portland, OR 97205 (Downtown on SW16 th and Salmon)

      Many exciting speakers including Howard Lyman, the Mad
      Cowboy!

      For more info, please visit:
      www.veganholidayfestival.com

      SmartMonkey Foods