Chimpanzees on OPB

  • dancingcedar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006
      For all of us who have new respect for chimpanzees' dietary wisdom
      after learning of the research of Victoria Boutenko, there is an
      opportunity to learn more about them. OPB (Channel 10 - no
      commercials) plays an hour long feature on the show "Nature" which
      will discuss the efforts of some people to preserve chimpanzees'
      freedom and sanctuary. It airs today @ 5 and 8 pm; Mon., Nov. 6 @
      noon; Tues., Nov. 7 @ 2 am; Thurs., Nov. 9 @ 5 pm; and Sun., Nov. 12 @
      10 am. We owe chimpanzees much as teachers of nutrition. May they
      thrive in freedom and sanctuary, as may all sentient beings. I bless
      them all. Pamela Melcher