Join Us for Gourmet Raw Food in Bali

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      Warm Greetings ~

      I want to extend a very special invitation to join me on a Springtime
      journey to Bali. If you like warm tropical weather, fresh and exotic
      fruits, genuinely friendly people, fascinating culture, and amazing
      raw meals by Gabrielle Chavez (author of Gourmet Raw Foods), this is
      the vacation for you! Please visit my (still-in-progress) web site for
      further information: http://www.rawfoodtravels.com/Events.htm

      Annette