Re: [RawPortland] Rare Raw Food Demo Prep and Lecture DVD list ! Great stuff

  • chefal@chefal.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
      EVENTS OF INTEREST:

      GIVE GREEN! Holiday Gift and Harvest Food Fair - November 4, 10am-6pm
      & November 5, 11am-5pm; Doubletree Hotel, 1000 NE Multnomah
      (www.givegreenfair.com)

      Vegan Holiday Festival, November 18, 11am-6pm. Visit
      www.veganholidayfestival.com for more information. Volunteers needed
      (see more details on website).