It's Here - Thanksgiving at Chaco Canyon!

  • Chaco Canyon Cafe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006

      Hi Everyone!

      Fall has seemingly come and gone, and the Holidays are upon us.  We at Chaco Canyon are getting into the swing of things with our most anticipated event of the year, our fabulous Raw Thanksgiving Dinner!

      We know that many of you have family obligations, so we will be having the dinner on Friday, November 24th from 3pm – 8:30pm.  To accommodate the many requests to package up this sumptuous meal for family gatherings, we will also have the full dinner available for takeout on Thursday morning the 23rd from 10am to noon.  Lastly, we are also offering pre-ordered whole raw pumpkin or pecan pies.  Any of those three choices require a reservation so we can plan accordingly.

      Our duet of brilliant chefs, Lois and Heather, have put their heads together and come up with an enticing Fall-inspired menu:

      Thanksgiving 2006

      Salad and Soup Course
         *Fresh Full Circle Farm Mixed Greens tossed with Sweet Mustard-Thyme Vinaigrette,

      Marinated Red Onions, Julienned Golden Beet, and Candied Hazelnuts
       *Creamy Tarragon-Green Ginger Soup

      Intermezzo
      *Sweet and Tangy Cranberry Melange Sorbet

      Entree Course
       *The Chaco Canyon Turkey: Sage-scented Seed Loaf
      *Parsnip Pinenut Whip with Rosemary-Crimini Gravy
         *Brussels Sprouts tossed with Lemon, Blood Orange and Bosc Pear
       *Chef Lois's Famous Cranberry Apple Chutney

      Dessert
      *Caramelly Apple Pecan Pie
       or
         *Pumpkin Coconut Mousse Tart

      $35 per person

      We are now taking reservations, with seating available from 3pm to 8:30pm.  Reserve early, as Thanksgiving always sells out!  To make a reservation, either call us at (206)522-6966, or email the following information to us at chacocanyoncafe@...

      1. Your name
      2. Your party size
      3. The time you wish to attend (if you are coming Friday)
      4. Your phone number
      5. Any dietary restrictions or allergies

      Thank you for your support and we will see you soon!

      Chris, Lois, Heather, Cameron, Chelan, Jeff, Tim, Karu, Suzy, Mara, Ellice, Brittany, and Olivia

      --
      Chaco Canyon Organic Cafe
      Corner of 50th and Brooklyn

      Monday - Friday  8am to 8pm
      Saturday - Sunday  10am - 4pm
      (we open at 9am on Saturdays when the Farmer's Market is on)