Vancouver, WA Potluck, 10/28/2006, 7:00 pm

  • RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2006
      Reminder from: RawPortland's Calendar
      Title: Vancouver, WA Potluck
      Date: Saturday October 28, 2006
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event does not repeat.
      Location: 7117 NE 105th Ave., Vancouver, WA

      It's Halloween! (Well, almost.) It's time to have a party!

      Bring your favorite raw Halloween dish/treat, bring a few
      friends, and we'll have a great Witching time! Costumes encouraged!

      When: October 28, 2006 from 7:00pm to 10:00pm

      Location: 7117 NE 105th Ave., Vancouver.

      Directions: From I-205, take the Gher Road exit, which
      should take you east.

      Turn left at the traffic light onto Gher Road, cross Fourth Plain, turn right on 107th Ave., left on 71st St., right on 105th ave., we're the house on the right-hand corner.

      Hos
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy