rawspirit retreat meeting this Sunday

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      Thanks, Mike, for getting out the invitation for everyone who is
      interested in next September's retreat here in the Portland area to come
      to Enterbeing 1603 NE Alberta Oct 22. Just a little time correction:
      we'll begin at 7:30 pm, not 7. If you can come earlier, please join
      Christ the Healer UCC for our weekly (catered) raw Sunday Supper in the
      same place, where we share conversation, prayer and communion from 5-7.
      Love,
      Gabrielle