Camp Adams retreat Sep 2007 Raw Spirit Retreat 2.0!

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2006
      Mike et al.:

      I teach a dance class each Sunday from 6-7 so will be unable to attend until 7:30p.m.

      I encourage all to consider participating especially people who have never attended an adult retreat.  The opportunity to relax in a forest setting is so good for the lungs and soul.  Bring yourself if you can to the meeting to share your thoughts, talents and energies or email Mike or I with your information if your schedule does not permit you to attend this first meeting.

      For those of you not at the last meeting.  Blossoming Lotus will again co-sponsor the event and will plan a few dinners here in town to publicize and inform the public about the next retreat.  So if you are sitting on the fence you may want to come join us...

      Thank you all for your time and attendion.

      :>)

      Bill
      360 695 4482

      The Best Living Foods Retreat Ever

      Posted by: "Mike Snyder" mike@...   mike_snyder2

      Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:16 am (PST) Hello friends,

      Thank you to everyone who attended the Raw Spirit
      Retreat last month!

      We all had a great time and received many wonderful
      testimonials.

      The core team recently had a meeting and we decided to
      organize a second retreat next summer!

      We would like your help in putting this event
      together. We would like your feedback, ideas, and
      participation to help us improve the retreat.

      How can you help us make this the best living foods
      retreat ever?

      You are invited to attend the first meeting for the
      2007 Raw Spirit Retreat. This will be a general
      discussion and informational meeting for those who are
      interested being part of the planning team.

      When: Sunday, October 22

      Where: Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta St., Portland

      Start time: 7:00pm

      The meeting will follow the weekly Sunday Supper event
      hosted by Thomas and Gabrielle, which also takes place
      in Enterbeing.

      Everyone is welcome to attend the Sunday Supper, which
      takes place from 5:00 to 7:00. Sunday Supper is a
      weekly catered living foods supper and spiritual
      gathering.

      With your help, we can make the 2007 event a success!

      Let me know if you have any questions, and let me know
      if you would like to participate and are unable to
      attend the meeting.

      We hope to see you on Sunday!

      Take care,

      Mike Snyder