The Best Living Foods Retreat Ever

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2006
      Hello friends,

      Thank you to everyone who attended the Raw Spirit
      Retreat last month!

      We all had a great time and received many wonderful
      testimonials.

      The core team recently had a meeting and we decided to
      organize a second retreat next summer!

      We would like your help in putting this event
      together. We would like your feedback, ideas, and
      participation to help us improve the retreat.

      How can you help us make this the best living foods
      retreat ever?

      You are invited to attend the first meeting for the
      2007 Raw Spirit Retreat. This will be a general
      discussion and informational meeting for those who are
      interested being part of the planning team.

      When: Sunday, October 22

      Where: Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta St., Portland

      Start time: 7:00pm

      The meeting will follow the weekly Sunday Supper event
      hosted by Thomas and Gabrielle, which also takes place
      in Enterbeing.

      Everyone is welcome to attend the Sunday Supper, which
      takes place from 5:00 to 7:00. Sunday Supper is a
      weekly catered living foods supper and spiritual
      gathering.

      With your help, we can make the 2007 event a success!

      Let me know if you have any questions, and let me know
      if you would like to participate and are unable to
      attend the meeting.

      We hope to see you on Sunday!

      Take care,

      Mike Snyder