Re: [RawPortland] raw vegan foods

  • Helen Hecker
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2004
      Tammy--I have talked to the chef --He has cooked for Roxannes' etc-- very
      familiar with raw foods-The problem lies with the owner and getting his
      approval. They may be considering the 'market'-- lots more vegans out there
      than raw foodists, altho vegans eat raw foods. It would be hard to prepare
      a dish without the nama shoyu just to suit me. Many raw foodists don't
      touch it for a variety of reasons. :Last I knew, reservations were
      required.