:: For Sale: Hot Point fridge $75 + 9 Tray Dehydrator with Timer $150 ::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      -------------------------------------
      F R I D G E F O R S A L E

      I have a Hot Point fridge for sale.
      It's white

      2’4”wx5’1.5”hx2’3”deep

      Works great
      $75, obo

      note: I'm only reachable until early next week, so
      would be best to pick up this weekend if possible.

      feel free to email me questions at
      aniphyo@...

      -------------------------------------
      D E H Y D R A T O R F O R S A L E

      9 tray Excalibur Dehydrator for $150
      with Timer
      only avail directly through Excalibur

      works great
      White

      note: I'm only reachable until early next week, so
      would be best to pick up this weekend if possible.

      feel free to email me questions at
      aniphyo@...

      SmartMonkey Foods
      organic living cuisine