Re: [RawPortland] Teleconference #7: Trusting Nature's Design: A Step-By-Step Guide to Fasting

  • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
      Hi,
      well i tried to RSVP or to join the group and ...could not...could be my mistake?!

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006

        Just RSVP to this email - RSVP@PathOfHealth. org

        Joy

        As always, our goal is simple: to share from our own success, so that others may experience similar success. Over time, we hope to foster and nurture, along with others, a healthful and uplifting sense of connection and community with all who choose to share together in this way.

        We will not be selling anything, no books, tapes, workshops, or anything else. All of this is simply a personal, private gift we wish to share with anyone who wishes to receive it. We will (attempt to) record the teleconference, and we will give a copy of this recording to all participants, for their private, personal use only. Our policy in this regard is explained more fully in the RSVP autoreply we send you when you RSVP for the teleconference.

        Unless you ask us  to do so, we will not store your name or email address anywhere (except perhaps our spam white lists). If you wish us to add your name and email address to our teleconference email list, please feel free to let us know in your RSVP message or at any other time by writing to us at Opt-In@PathOfHealth .org Or, join our PathOfHealth Yahoo group to participate in an ongoing inquiry about health and well-being.

        RSVP:  RSVP@PathOfHealth. org   (NOT via the Yahoo group, please)