Re: [RawPortland] West Side Pot Luck - September 25th 7pm

  • Jimmy Braskett
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 25 9:17 AM
      Hello,

      My name is Jimmy Braskett. I am a local musician and a
      raw vegan. I will be coming to the pot luck this
      evening and bringing a special guest with me. I look
      forward to seeing and meeting you all.

      Are there other musicians in the group who would like
      to jam with me this evening?

      Peace, love and joy to you,

      Jimmy

      PS if you want to hear a sample of my music go to
      www.myspace.com/jimmybraskett

      http://mail.yahoo.com