Re: West Side Pot Luck - Monday Sept. 25th 7pm

  • Mike Snyder
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 24, 2006
      Hi Ariel,

      Thank you for hosting the potluck!

      I will be there this evening and will probably bring a
      friend with me. See you tonight!

      Mike

      --- Ariel wrote:

      Hi all,

      Have you recovered from the wonderful Raw Foods
      Retreat? Would you like to hear a bit about it if
      you couldn't attend? Please join us at the next West
      Side Pot Luck

      When: Monday, September 25th @ 7pm
      Where: 8047 SW Landau St. Portland 97223
      What: Raw foods pot luck. If you can, please bring
      a copy of your recipe to leave near your dish. That
      way, we can all try your awesome creation at home!
      :)

      Send me an e-mail if you think you will make it.

      Thanks!

      Ariel
    • Ildiko Panczel McDonald
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006

        Hello!

        It is been awhile since i been at a potluck...most likely myself and Andrew will try to make it...

        Namaste! ildi

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 25, 2006
          Hello,

          My name is Jimmy Braskett. I am a local musician and a
          raw vegan. I will be coming to the pot luck this
          evening and bringing a special guest with me. I look
          forward to seeing and meeting you all.

          Are there other musicians in the group who would like
          to jam with me this evening?

          Peace, love and joy to you,

          Jimmy

          PS if you want to hear a sample of my music go to
          www.myspace.com/jimmybraskett

          http://mail.yahoo.com